Heikki advises on domestic and international tax matters in corporate and personal income taxation.
Heikki has extensive experience in M&A tax and structuring, as well as taxation in the venture capital sector. Heikki also has wide experience in taxation of management incentive structures, cross-border taxation of executives and personal income taxation in general.
Prior to joining Attorneys at law Borenius, Heikki worked as tax advisor at Fidal Société d’Avocats in Paris, France. Heikki has also worked as Tax Advisor at Deloitte & Touche Oy.
Heikki is a member of the Finnish Tax Advisors' Association and a member of the International Fiscal Association.
- Master of laws 2006, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Bar Admissions 2010, Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, French, Swedish
- The Finnish Bar Association
- Suomen Veroasiantuntijat ry
- International Fiscal Association