Heikki advises on domestic and international tax matters in corporate and personal income taxation.
Heikki has wide experience in taxation of management incentive structures, cross-border taxation of executives and personal income taxation in general. He advises frequently on tax planning of Finnish and foreign corporations and owner-managed businesses.
Prior to joining Attorneys at law Borenius, Heikki worked as tax advisor at Fidal Société d’Avocats in Paris, France. Heikki has also worked as Tax Advisor at Deloitte & Touche Oy.
Heikki is a member of the Finnish Tax Advisors' Association and a member of the International Fiscal Association.
- Master of laws 2006, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Bar Admissions 2010, Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, French, Swedish
- The Finnish Bar Association
- Suomen Veroasiantuntijat ry
- International Fiscal Association